Saturday 30 March 2013

Preparation for fashion college interview!

I am super excited! I have my interview for a fashion industry practise course in less than two weeks and I am preparing everything that I am going to bring with me. It is a two year course and then I hope to go on and study in "The London College Of Fashion" or if not I really hope to just move over to London and drive straight into the fashion industry!

I have my stylists portfolio:











 

 
 
The Fashion Stylist: Chloe Farrell
The Photographer: Chloe Farrell
 
The Models are @Carolyn H
and @Tracey T
 
My portfolio is very amateur but I  am really proud of it.
 
 
I am also going to bring photographs of items that I have made, I have made a skull studded black beanie hat, a studded black crop top and a Versace inspired cut out pinnified bodycon black dress.
 
I will post photographs of these items on my next blog post!
 
I am also going to bring along my folder of tears and cut outs. It is basically a folder full of all of my fashion inspirations and shoots that I really like.
I am going to bring a folder showing all of my favourite fashion designers, fashion stylists, fashion photographers, Models and my favourite fashion trends and eras of all time!
 
Fingers crossed that I get in!
 

4 comments:

  1. Our team was looking at your website and we really love your style and were wondering if you would like to do a guest blog post for our site? We are looking for fashion savvy people like you to become a Tripanista Contributor. Email us at Tripanista@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That sounds like a great opportunity.
    I emailed you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog ! I'm fan of your look ! ♥ ♥ ♥ You are so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.